KEEP SAFE: 'Make rape legal' group plan events in Shambles Square & worldwide

Would going along for some sexist moaning be OK?
Stuff like, my missus is meant to be here but she's late as usual

Think perhaps some lady Blues should go down and have a word

I guess these are the male equivalent of the feminists who believe that men should be jailed for "rape" offences even when there is no proof, just because a woman claims so...or that women should not be punished or jailed even when they are clearly proved by the police to have made false rape claims and tried to destroy a man's life.

The only difference is, at least these men are recognised for being the dangerous nutters they are and will be beaten up if they try anything, not given a platform to express their "views" unlike the other set.

I guess these are the male equivalent of the feminists who believe that men should be jailed for "rape" offences even when there is no proof, just because a woman claims so...or that women should not be punished or jailed even when they are clearly proved by the police to have made false rape claims and tried to destroy a man's life.

The only difference is, at least these men are recognised for being the dangerous nutters they are and will be beaten up if they try anything, not given a platform to express their "views" unlike the other set.

It's not a "male equivalent" of anything, as there are plenty of men who would count themselves as feminists. No genuine feminist would advocate that anyone PROVEN to have made false rape claims should go unpunished. Indeed people proven to have made false rape claims ARE being punished. The problem is that rape has one of the lowest conviction rates of any crime and victims should feel able to report the crime without fear of being punished in the very possible scenario that there is no conviction. Dont get me wrong, I know somebody who falsely convicted of rape and it had a devastating impact on a lot people but in reality it's far far rarer than rape itself and to be honest, not really relevant to a thread about Roosh V and his followers.

It's not a "male equivalent" of anything, as there are plenty of men who would count themselves as feminists. No genuine feminist would advocate that anyone PROVEN to have made false rape claims should go unpunished. Indeed people proven to have made false rape claims ARE being punished. The problem is that rape has one of the lowest conviction rates of any crime and victims should feel able to report the crime without fear of being punished in the very possible scenario that there is no conviction. Dont get me wrong, I know somebody who falsely convicted of rape and it had a devastating impact on a lot people but in reality it's far far rarer than rape itself and to be honest, not really relevant to a thread about Roosh V and his followers.

Sadly that's not true though, look at the UVA rape scandal for one example of modern feminism attitude to false rape claims.
This roosh V fella and his supporters sound like utter scumbags but lets wait until they actually break the law before we kick the shit out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.