Keir Starmer

Tories to Tory Press: What can we do now that we can’t shout anti-semite at random?

Tory Press: Well, we could wait and see if Hamas attack Israel and see if we can call them Islamophobic should they be concerned enough about being called anti-Semites to disregard enough Palestinian lives for us to call them Islamaphobic.

Tories: Great plan. We don’t need to do anything. We can just say let Israel do whatever they want and the Labour Party can worry about being Islamaphobic.

So Ali Milani and 150 Labour councillors are Tory plants?

Wow….got it now.

Brilliant plan I have to say.

Give up.

You get any deeper you will disappear.

He admits what he was. That won’t have changed despite his faux apology and he isn’t alone, far from it.

Got to love social media though. You set out to act all morally superior and claim how people are bigoted and racist and boom, someone reminds you that you are no fucking different.

Brilliant ;-)

I watched this interview like you did, It seems you conveniently left out the part where he said he wrote a book an dedicated a whole chapter on those Two tweets, he also went into the Jewish community to try understand more on issues. On top of all that he visited Auschwitz with the Jews he'd made friends with. Like I said I don't know why you missed all this off your post and only you can know that. Do you still think it was a Faux Apology?

A load of fuss about fuck all spurred on by the Tory leaning press.

Any sensible person knows what Starmer meant and what he’s about.

Makes me like him even more tbh.

It appears some are not taking the feelings of a minority group within the party seriously. If so maybe your are part of the problem and that makes you an islamaphobe. I don't make the rules.

Obviously I don't believe any of that but that was the standard applied. Maybe that is what Forde meant when the said there is a 'hierarchy of racism'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.