Keir Starmer

Starmer has randomly just appeared on Sunday Brunch. Came across as quite normal, maybe a little boring.
However, normal and boring is a massive improvement on the current and previous three PMs!
I do actually think that it could be his USP, he is a bit boring. After the lunatics being in charge maybe a bit boring is what people will want.

The problem is apart from Angela Raynor the rest of the shadow front bench are also a bit boring which makes me think if as expected Labour do get into power than they will use that power to be boring and not enact the change this country is desperate for.

May be its because i am a politics nerd that I want to see big ideas expressed, I want to see great orators who inspire and help enact radical change that I am not a Starmer fan, oh! that and he is a lying ****.

I do actually think that it could be his USP, he is a bit boring. After the lunatics being in charge maybe a bit boring is what people will want.

The problem is apart from Angela Raynor the rest of the shadow front bench are also a bit boring which makes me think if as expected Labour do get into power than they will use that power to be boring and not enact the change this country is desperate for.

May be its because i am a politics nerd that I want to see big ideas expressed, I want to see great orators who inspire and help enact radical change that I am not a Starmer fan, oh! that and he is a lying ****.
Soubry loves him.

Says it all.

Twitter is a cesspit. He needs a go at being Prime Minister now and at least he is qualified to have a go. He was the DPP ffs to use a lot of abbreviations, and he jacked it in to eventually be the leader of the opposition holding the biggest shower of shit in my lifetime to any kind of account. We need to let him have a pop at it now

Twitter is a cesspit. He needs a go at being Prime Minister now and at least he is qualified to have a go. He was the DPP ffs to use a lot of abbreviations, and he jacked it in to eventually be the leader of the opposition holding the biggest shower of shit in my lifetime to any kind of account. We need to let him have a pop at it now
Tbf Twitter is a cesspit of all sorts of people spouting off ..... there is no moral high ground here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.