Keir Starmer

He handed the NHS question well.

Think he persuaded the bloke asking at the end.

Who's the Tory plant from London. I thought sky said the audience were all locals?
Joke this, if he can afford a private school currently but can’t afford it with the VAT increase put them in a comprehensive and get a private tutor to support them.

Sick of this shit about private v comprehensive, ALL kids should have the same fucking chance.

Talent wasted in this country due to cost is criminal.

Joke this, if he can afford a private school currently but can’t afford it with the VAT increase put them in a comprehensive and get a private tutor to support them.

Sick of this shit about private v comprehensive, ALL kids should have the same fucking chance.

Put my hands up his reply handed the questioner his arse.

Grammar schools, those with no fees, were excellent. I went to one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.