Keir Starmer

Making big financial decisions based on a rumour is a good idea? I’ll leave you to it.

I’ll take advice from someone qualified to give it.

Ideally you’d want your chancellor to rule it out changes to the pension tax free amount. In the absence of that you’re going to make your own decisions. If I was in the position of taking it I absolutely would - then reinvest it elsewhere. I appreciate everyone is different but I wouldn’t call them insane.

Ideally you’d want your chancellor to rule it out changes to the pension tax free amount. In the absence of that you’re going to make your own decisions. If I was in the position of taking it I absolutely would - then reinvest it elsewhere. I appreciate everyone is different but I wouldn’t call them insane.
Actually I didn’t call anyone insane. That’s how you interpreted my comment.

Nothing wrong with making your own decisions based on available information but if the available information is a rumour and the decision involves potentially hundreds of thousands of pounds then I’d probably want a bit more to go on. On the other hand, if there is a an opportunity to cancel the withdrawal like one poster said then it makes more sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.