Keir Starmer

Yep can't wait, got my cap in hand raring to go! Thanks for paying to support me and kids for the next 5 years.
I think they should get that money from the extremely rich, quite rich, and pensioners who don’t have to pay NI, even though they’re making a mint.

The alternative should be that they can fuck off abroad with their money, though Brexit may have something to say about that.

Zero gravitas, the thought of him and people like Angela Raynor, David Lammy running our country is fucking scary, but alas they will just be just replacing the present clowns.

Zero gravitas, the thought of him and people like Angela Raynor, David Lammy running our country is fucking scary, but alas they will just be just replacing the present clowns.
Lammy and Ange won't be running the government.

Both are more popular than Keith.
Lammy will stand down to become London Mayor ala Burnham. Rayner is on the brink of quitting as deputy because Stalin has mentally drained her during the election campaign.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.