Keir Starmer

It’s the same man with a “access all areas Downing Street” pass.

This isn’t a mate donating because he likes them, it’s a political donor who clearly expects and is given something in return.

It’s behaviour we have seen for the last 14 years and it’s been roundly derided and called out on here only for it suddenly being called “not big news and not really an issue”.

That’s some switch in position for quite a few posters tbf and one I find difficult to understand or actually believe.
The same people saying its no big deal would have their nick nocks in a reet twist if it was a tory mp

Dont think anyone has a massive deal with certain aspects of some of his free gear, but its the fact that hes telling everyone that tough decisions are ahead, taking WFA off our old biddies. I believe he announced that on the same day as his mrs was parading round in a £2k frock

Him and raynor are unfortunately just the same as most other MPs, in it for what they can get.

The same people saying its no big deal would have their nick nocks in a reet twist if it was a tory mp

Dont think anyone has a massive deal with certain aspects of some of his free gear, but its the fact that hes telling everyone that tough decisions are ahead, taking WFA off our old biddies. I believe he announced that on the same day as his mrs was parading round in a £2k frock

Him and raynor are unfortunately just the same as most other MPs, in it for what they can get.
We have become so used to politicians sticking their noses in the trough now that some have given up. Others though will instead argue that their politicians nose isn't as deep in the trough like that is something to be proud of or that it gives them a pass.

These people, the supporters, the sycophants deserve everything that comes their way. After pontificating for years about the other lot they cannot be taken seriously again.

They don't half get upset when you tell them precisely what they are though.

Reactions: PPT
We have become so used to politicians sticking their noses in the trough now that some have given up. Others though will instead argue that their politicians nose isn't as deep in the trough like that is something to be proud of or that it gives them a pass.

These people, the supporters, the sycophants deserve everything that comes their way. After pontificating for years about the other lot they cannot be taken seriously again.

They don't half get upset when you tell them precisely what they are though.
I keep being told “well what about boris johnson, what about his mrs”.

Whataboutery doesnt excuse it im afraid

How could one resist, with such sage contributors as yourself.

It’s like a car crash on the motorway, it’s hard not to rubberneck.
You came back within no time, it's why I call you Keir you're basically both liars. Say one thing in the moment then do another. You can't bear him getting any sort of criticism.

The only other reason is you are actually Keir Starmer.

Anyhow wipe your fanny Kier you dont want tears on your new suit, I know it was free but getting fitted for another one is such a ball ache you have that free dinner to attend remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.