Keir Starmer

I keep being told “well what about boris johnson, what about his mrs”.

Whataboutery doesnt excuse it im afraid
They can't possibly admit that they aren't happy with something their guy has done so they deflect, and it's not even a good deflection.

Actually that's wrong they could admit it they're just too sad not to. After all this is a football forum:-)

Sad fuckers

Reactions: PPT
They can't possibly admit that they aren't happy with something their guy has done so they deflect, and it's not even a good deflection.

Actually that's wrong they could admit it they're just too sad not to. After all this is a football forum:-)

Sad fuckers
Im VERY apolitical. I dont believe many politicians are in it for the right reason. I struggle like mad who yo vote for

But a plus point is i can appreciate a good policy/act, also i can call someone out for being a bit cunty without bias or prejudice.

And on this occasion starmer been cunty.
Greedy … and cunty.

As is a politicians way

Just as a reminder the hospitality & gifts *declared* by Keir Starmer since 2019 is £12,500 less than Johnson accepted from Lord Brownlow for home decorations. He tried to keep this secret by claiming in the House that he couldn't remember who'd paid and then claimed he had lost the phone containing all relevant messages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.