Keir Starmer

Promising loads for working families but on the back of sick people and pensioners , nothing is sitting right with me because of that

They said for years they would do windfall taxes , close loop holes for the rich ,why are they not announcing that before they hammer the others , cunts
It's almost like he's a Tory lite sham of a labour politician. If only we'd known this.

I am really enjoying this ..............loads of tossers piling hare based on made up R/W Press headlines ( pubs closing at 11 anyone? ) I really doubt that unless they are in the pay of Putin bots that they can Keep this up for another 5 years
Did you not hear what Andrew Gwynne (Secretary for state at the Department of Health) has had to say about that? And unfortunately the waste of space is my Mp

I am really enjoying this ..............loads of tossers piling hare based on made up R/W Press headlines ( pubs closing at 11 anyone? ) I really doubt that unless they are in the pay of Putin bots that they can Keep this up for another 5 years
How could we forget the old faithful russian bots as a rational explanation for any online nonsense we don't like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.