Keir Starmer

he said in an interview that everyone on long term sickness benefits can work , conceded that some cases will be tough but he is convinced this is the right approach to take

i have severe anxiety , whenever i get a letter from them my heart races , especially the one for the next assessment , this anxiety rips me up . I was settled by the yes i got recently, i should have about two years peace of mind before the next assessments start again( they always send me the forms a year before the end of my award ) but his plans have set my anxiety off again . I am just weary feeling like this all of the time. Said it a couple of times now so will shut up about it !

Please don't shut up about it. People need to know what it's actually like. My missus goes through the same and it's properly shit.

he said in an interview that everyone on long term sickness benefits can work , conceded that some cases will be tough but he is convinced this is the right approach to take

i have severe anxiety , whenever i get a letter from them my heart races , especially the one for the next assessment , this anxiety rips me up . I was settled by the yes i got recently, i should have about two years peace of mind before the next assessments start again( they always send me the forms a year before the end of my award ) but his plans have set my anxiety off again . I am just weary feeling like this all of the time. Said it a couple of times now so will shut up about it !

He didn’t quite say that, he said about getting people back into the workplace where they can and increasing the support network to help those that could. There will always be some that can’t.

It's only the colour that changes.
AyLjQKC.jpg

He didn’t quite say that, he said about getting people back into the workplace where they can and increasing the support network to help those that could. There will always be some that can’t.
I’m fairly sure that Kaz understands that what is said in the media isn’t quite what is going on in politics. Like removing the 25% single discount or losing the bus pass, it was there as a scare tactic to sell headline and promote the ideals of certain very, very rich people, who don’t actually give a fuck about her, but do give a fuck about their own power battle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.