Keir Starmer

You’d hope everyone does.
I'm sure we all do.

Unfortunately I don't give him any hope whatsoever, other than possibly (probably even) a short term sense of feel good that cannot last.

The problem is he believes in an expanded, interventionist state, and that can never work. Why? Because the state is fucking useless at everything it does. Always has been, always will be. Nameless morons in endless quangos earning a fortune, doing fuck all other than wasting vast amounts of money, making shit undemocratic decisions that no-one voted for, messing with peoples' lives and costing a fortune to do so. It won't make our lives better, just poorer. It's doomed to fail as it always does.

I'm sure we all do.

Unfortunately I don't give him any hope whatsoever, other than possibly (probably even) a short term sense of feel good that cannot last.

The problem is he believes in an expanded, interventionist state, and that can never work. Why? Because the state is fucking useless at everything it does. Always has been, always will be. Nameless morons in endless quangos earning a fortune, doing fuck all other than wasting vast amounts of money, making shit undemocratic decisions that no-one voted for, messing with peoples' lives and costing a fortune to do so. It won't make our lives better, just poorer. It's doomed to fail as it always does.
What a load of free market fundamentalist bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.