Keir Starmer

With Rayner, Reeves and Cooper in three of the top five jobs, it sounds like bollocks from a bitter backbencher who lost her job on the opposition front bench a couple of years ago.
I thought that was a strange accusation to make re the women. Particularly with Rayner so prominent.

Yeah. she sure came across as insincere and just posturing in her interview?????!?!!!

OBVIOUSLY, she is seriously upset with Starmer proving to be a ****. I mean seriously how desperate are you lot to pretend everything is going swimmingly? It's a fucking car crash and every neutral can see it.
Thanks for the neutral point of view.

Yeah. she sure came across as insincere and just posturing in her interview?????!?!!!

OBVIOUSLY, she is seriously upset with Starmer proving to be a ****. I mean seriously how desperate are you lot to pretend everything is going swimmingly? It's a fucking car crash and every neutral can see it.
It does look a bit like a car crash but Duffield has just been waiting for the right time. She’s had a bit of a hard time under Starmer and the centrists with her views on trans rights, and, like her friend, JK Rowling, couldn’t support him anyway.

Thought it strange that she hammered on about the ‘gifts’ issue, seeing has she’s enjoyed a few herself.

Agree with her on the WFA though. Labour need to resolve/reform the payments to those who really need it so that they don’t lose out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.