Keir Starmer

expect 5 years of "two tier Keir" and not an single policy statement beyond "send them back" with no recognition of what needs to happen to enable that beyond starting an International Incident
Although already prevalent in the vast majority of politics around the world I feel we are ripe for the era of slogan politics.
There’s a generation out there brought up on 5/10/15 minute snippets of some very serious complicated subjects on SM.
The campaign leaders of most party’s know that grabbing people’s attention has never been easier and regrettably concentrates on that democratic who are the most easily led in my lifetime.
The road is going to be rocky as fuck for a long time yet.

Imagine a leader of a policital party trying to use a tragedy to get a point across without knowing the facts

personally I find it abhorrent that just over 30 years since the end of the Falklands War "patriots" who invoke the aura of Thatcher as sacrosanct seek to ridicule over a misinterpretation of a potential further massive loss of British military lives. Torpedoed/hit by a missile, do any of them think any such distinction would bother the survivors and the families of the dead of the Sir Galahad or HMS Sheffield? Those "patriots" who claim faux concern over the destination of the Falklands or Gibraltar are simply pillocks paid to promote disinformation and fear - you see the likes of Harwood and Grimes doing it - they were not even a scratch to itch in their Dads ballsack that long ago - facts are out there

Well done, you’ve done a bit of googling. That’s some progress.

Next, you’ll need to understand what sourcing is.
I'm 69 years old I was in the Royal Navy, so i do have a interest in facts when it comes to tragedies like this and to make sure the facts are known, not some bollocks off a Prime Minister using it trying to gain some sympathy the bloke his a pathetic lying bastard

I'm 69 years old I was in the Royal Navy, so i do have a interest in facts when it comes to tragedies like this and to make sure the facts are known, not some bollocks off a Prime Minister using it trying to gain some sympathy the bloke his a pathetic lying bastard
I’m going to hope that when I’m 69, I won’t get so rattled by a wrong word being used.

Maybe I’m not there yet, but I’ve got decades to learn.

I’m going to hope that when I’m 69, I won’t get so rattled by a wrong word being used.

Maybe I’m not there yet, but I’ve got decades to learn.
It's not a wrong word, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about, if he doesn't know the difference between a Torpedoe and a Excocet missile god help us, the only Torpedoes used sunk the Belgrano

Reactions: PPT
personally I find it abhorrent that just over 30 years since the end of the Falklands War "patriots" who invoke the aura of Thatcher as sacrosanct seek to ridicule over a misinterpretation of a potential further massive loss of British military lives. Torpedoed/hit by a missile, do any of them think any such distinction would bother the survivors and the families of the dead of the Sir Galahad or HMS Sheffield? Those "patriots" who claim faux concern over the destination of the Falklands or Gibraltar are simply pillocks paid to promote disinformation and fear - you see the likes of Harwood and Grimes doing it - they were not even a scratch to itch in their Dads ballsack that long ago - facts are out there
Pathetic response as usual

It's not a wrong word, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about, if he doesn't know the difference between a Torpedoe and a Excocet missile god help us, the only Torpedoes used sunk the Belgrano
Ok mate. We won’t agree. Let’s just leave it until the next crap meme pops up.

I respect your service and from this post I kind of understand your viewpoints you’ve made on the political threads over time.
The fact is you are from a completely different generation and can imagine why the one you live in now causes you to be so pissed off.
The world and politics has changed so much in the years you’ve lived and I’ve no doubt your years in navy shaped you as a person more than anything that came after.
It seems to me you are a very direct man in a world of nuance and that can’t be easy.
Don’t hate on everything, take a second to think about what you’re about as a person and accept there is black white and grey in the world.
You’re better than your rants on here.

expect 5 years of "two tier Keir" and not an single policy statement beyond "send them back" with no recognition of what needs to happen to enable that beyond starting an International Incident
When elected to government I thought it would be refreshing to see a PM last the whole term.

Both some of the media and his own MPs might change that.

Streeting V Farage next election.

:(

Imagine a leader of a policital party trying to use a tragedy to get a point across without knowing the facts

After weeks of Boris, Farage and all the other grifters telling us Starmer will hand over the falklands shouldn’t we be happy that instead the PM categorically denied this will happen under his leadership and gave a personal and impassioned reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.