Keir Starmer

as a Unite retired member and workplace rep for over 2 decades I really do think the time has come for the Union to leave Labour. Unite bring money to the table that Labour needs however at the same time the influence that buys is a drug .........

Personally, I agree with how Union’s work and have paid in for many years, but we now see how they don’t just want to be part of the process, they want to own the process, and the outcomes.

All of a sudden, they believe that we can just overturn every previous policy and it won’t have an effect on the economy, the economy which supports every one of us, without any consequences.

I’m not sure I’d have ever said this before but thank fuck we have a real economist in the boring Reeves to counter these left-wing extremists. Not understanding where we currently are, and how fragile the country is, shows extreme naivety, or just playing to the crowd for popularity.

Personally, I agree with how Union’s work and have paid in for many years, but we now see how they don’t just want to be part of the process, they want to own the process, and the outcomes.

All of a sudden, they believe that we can just overturn every previous policy and it won’t have an effect on the economy, the economy which supports every one of us, without any consequences.

I’m not sure I’d have ever said this before but thank fuck we have a real economist in the boring Reeves to counter these left-wing extremists. Not understanding where we currently are, and how fragile the country is, shows extreme naivety, or just playing to the crowd for popularity.

they are at the who came first chicken or egg stage and one has to decide

Thank God Thatcher sorted out the unions in the ‘80s and got the economy moving again.

How we could do with her now to shake things up and get the country back on track.

Sir Starmer is a trained barrister and they are not known for anything other than single-mindedness. There is only one way to kill a pig - the barrister's way!
My cousin was a barrister in the UK. She could cause a row in an empty room.
She moved to Canada and became a coroner; less chance for anyone answering her back.

Last edited:
The purples are turning on the unions now, this is really a sight to behold. Will they drop the words brother and comrade and utter the magic words get on your bike. Only then will they feel the power of the Blue side.

YES YES feel the anger run through you and only then can you take your rightful place alongside Emperor Kemi Badenoch.

The freebies are great too and the price of a subsidised Beer is a fucking steal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.