Keir Starmer

Looking forward to piss stepping down and the ginger looney taking over.
Having read the last few pages your post encapsulates the problem the Labour party have.

On one hand they are seen as the party of the liberal metropolitan elite but on the other hand a genuine working class girl whose life experiences mirror many peoples is categorised as a ginger looney.

I would rather have the "ginger looney" as PM than an Eton educated Bullingdon boy. She has the real life experience , that Johnson does not, but Johnson profits from the British sense of deference to those on high and the "ginger looney" is from council estate stock.

Having read the last few pages your post encapsulates the problem the Labour party have.

On one hand they are seen as the party of the liberal metropolitan elite but on the other hand a genuine working class girl whose life experiences mirror many peoples is categorised as a ginger looney.

I would rather have the "ginger looney" as PM than an Eton educated Bullingdon boy. She has the real life experience , that Johnson does not, but Johnson profits from the British sense of deference to those on high and the "ginger looney" is from council estate stock.
You’ve replied to a Tory.

Just seen Starmer's speech and whilst 95% of me wants him to resign anyway for issues unrelated, I actually do admire that he has said he will resign if given a FPN. That is one fucking hell of a brave move and politically savvy.

It is astonishingly honourable or he knows he will not get a FPN and he is bullet proof.

Either way, it makes Johnson look a ****. Which makes me smile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.