Keir Starmer

It's like certain members of the party don't want Labour to get in, whether a republican or not having a talk about getting rid of the monarchy will be poisoning the well.
I’m not going to read the bollox but I’m sure it’ll be some individual who has a real gripe getting a backhander to bring this up. And there was the Mail reporter, all ready for the scoop.

And Burley. As you say it's a fringe meeting which Starmer will have no control over. But none of that matters.

We’ve just had 10 days of none stop devotion to the Queen from Sky News then, as soon as they can, they try to draw controversy in this way.

Fucking scum. As for Burley, thick as fucking mince.

We’ve just had 10 days of none stop devotion to the Queen from Sky News then, as soon as they can, they try to draw controversy in this way.

Fucking scum. As for Burley, thick as fucking mince.
Hurley Burley has always been a national shit stirrer.

I'll wait for someone to pull her up about her morality shortly.

Ffs, labour know how to shoot themselves in the foot. This week of all weeks they need to avoid this issue. I'm not saying there isn't a debate to be had, but this will just give the Tories a chance to get out of jail by wrapping themselves in the union jack and monarchism.
Not really labour is it. It's a handful of people who have no input into the party.

Hurley Burley has always been a national shit stirrer.

I'll wait for someone to pull her up about her morality shortly.
No morals whatsoever. Just another paid shill for those that keep the working man down.

Biden’s made my day, a great leader.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.