Keir Starmer

Going in early with outrageous claims of institutional republicanismView attachment 56250
Ffs, labour know how to shoot themselves in the foot. This week of all weeks they need to avoid this issue. I'm not saying there isn't a debate to be had, but this will just give the Tories a chance to get out of jail by wrapping themselves in the union jack and monarchism.

And Burley. As you say it's a fringe meeting which Starmer will have no control over. But none of that matters.

Exactly.

They'll be Tory ones on migration called send the bastards back. An economic one demanding the return of slavery. Both will be ignored and treated for what they are. Ridiculous distraction.

And Burley. As you say it's a fringe meeting which Starmer will have no control over. But none of that matters.

Christ.
'Rees Mogg is an absolute thundercunt, but I'd vote for him as I bet his cock would taste lovely covered in the juice of a nubile 16 year old,' said Diseny Director John Bruce during their annual conference, adding, 'fringe events such as this are not endorsed by Disney'.

The Daily Heil will wank themselves dry with the topics of a couple of fringe meetings outside the TUC conference.
Yeah, it’s our version of thoughts and prayers. It’s too soon to talk about the monarchy up until people forget we have one again.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.