19%
header icon

Disliked by
53%
header icon

Neutral
21%

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/public_figure/Tony_Blair

Yeah, sure the tories are dismantling every public service, trying to privatise the NHS, decimate social welfare, wiping out the middle class with runaway inflation, publishing budgets that benefit the top 1% 55,000x more than the bottom 1%, forcing people into food banks, breaking the Good Friday Agreement and risking peace in Ireland, forcing asylum seekers to die in the channel rather than let them apply from safety, deporting immigrants to Africa just to get points with their racist base, wasted billions of government funds by giving PPE contracts to mates,

...but Kier Starmer shared a stage with Gary Neville once so I can't vote for him, can I?

Yeah, sure the tories are dismantling every public service, trying to privatise the NHS, decimate social welfare, wiping out the middle class with runaway inflation, publishing budgets that benefit the top 1% 55,000x more than the bottom 1%, forcing people into food banks, breaking the Good Friday Agreement and risking peace in Ireland, forcing asylum seekers to die in the channel rather than let them apply from safety, deporting immigrants to Africa just to get points with their racist base, wasted billions of government funds by giving PPE contracts to mates,

...but Kier Starmer shared a stage with Gary Neville once so I can't vote for him, can I?
It's like buying a sharp microwave, or Vodafone subscription, a Chevrolet and AIG insurance...

He’s waiting for Joey Barton to get up on stage.

It's like buying a sharp microwave, or Vodafone subscription, a Chevrolet and AIG insurance...

He just wrote that people who vote Tory are racists, even replying to his posts whilst amusing doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Let's say that you want to not vote for Starmer because he's pally with Neville, that's your prerogative and if that's the line you wouldn't like to be crossed then that's your business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.