Keir Starmer

I’ve not seen those policies but if it is the case then how the hell would Labour win the GE? Every person and their dog would see right through him and basically stick with what we’ve got.

I wouldn’t vote for a Labour government with that attitude.
No one sane or decent is going to stick with these fuckers.

Go Keir I'm not as bad as the worst govt ever Starmer.

The excitement and hope is palpable.

I agree but the idea that George Osborne represents the centre rather than far right viciousness born of privilege and entitlement is a bit fanciful to me. The degree to which the overton window has shifted in this country is incredible.
Check your ’Like’.

Check your ’Like’.

What's that got to do with anything? I was suggesting that George Osborne Is not at all representative of a centrist position as traditionally understood in this country for the vast majority of the post war years and that him seeking to position himself as such is nonsense. Do you think he is a 'centrist'?

Absolutely destroyed by Sophy Ridge on Sky this morning.

End outsourcing in NHS…now says more private providers in the NHS, but but but what I meant was better use of outsourcing. Second jobs should be banned now says rules should be tighter but second jobs in the media or writing books or giving speeches, all fine blah blah blah. Keep free movement …now Immigration red lines. Every single one of his cornerstone policies have been u-turned.

After 13 years we need change… yeah right. Squirmy fucker.

Absolutely destroyed by Sophy Ridge on Sky this morning.

End outsourcing in NHS…now says more private providers in the NHS, but but but what I meant was better use of outsourcing. Second jobs should be banned now says rules should be tighter but second jobs in the media or writing books or giving speeches, all fine blah blah blah. Keep free movement …now Immigration red lines. Every single one of his cornerstone policies have been u-turned.

After 13 years we need change… yeah right. Squirmy fucker.
He really is absolutely woeful.

His response to being called out as a hypocrite on NHS outsourcing was frankly embarrassing. But the comments on free movement were even worse, given that he managed to contradict himself about three times in the space of a couple of minutes.

If Sunak can avoid any disasters once the worst of the shit passes then the polls will get a lot more interesting by the end of the year.

He really is absolutely woeful.

His response to being called out as a hypocrite on NHS outsourcing was frankly embarrassing. But the comments on free movement were even worse, given that he managed to contradict himself about three times in the space of a couple of minutes.

If Sunak can avoid any disasters once the worst of the shit passes then the polls will get a lot more interesting by the end of the year.
It would be good to see Sunak get his shit together, it will benefit us all as a country. He’s just got to keep those on the far-right in check.

If Starmer wants to win the next election, he needs to stop flip-flopping around, trying to suck up to all sides, and ensure that is stall is set-out so we can all make an informed decision. At the moment he’s catering for nobody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.