Keisuke Honda

mgreenz97

Keisuker Honda's contract runs out at CSKA Moscow at the end of this season, so he'll be available for free. His wages aren't particularly high, and he's a guaranteed shirt seller in Japan.

What do people think of him?

The commercial potential is there for everyone to see. But as for his quality, - I don't know how he's been doing in Russia. Nobody knows I think. .)

mgreenz97 said:
Keisuker Honda's contract runs out at CSKA Moscow at the end of this season, so he'll be available for free. His wages aren't particularly high, and he's a guaranteed shirt seller in Japan.

So. Having mentioned this chap on every thread available yesterday, you've started one all of his own?

I think you have a crush. Indeed, it's bordering on stalker territory.

Skills.

Saw a Honda compilation on YouTube the other day. His passing and through balls look amazing actually.

The Flash said:
mgreenz97 said:

So. Having mentioned this chap on every thread available yesterday, you've started one all of his own?

Skills.

You caught me.
Want his home address and phone number?

Let's not become Un*ted and start signing players simply to sell shirts.

mgreenz97 said:
The Flash said:
mgreenz97 said:

Skills.

You caught me.
Want his home address and phone number?

Oh yeah.
Not ridden a Honda for ages...

Pretty sure he'll only be a free agent next January so a small fee would need to be paid to have him for the full season - Sissoko and Holtby price range, maybe a little more.

Very uncommon but I think it's due to the Russian league was not running in line with other major leagues when he signed for CSKA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.