Keith Flint

Doesn’t matter what you’re worth or how perfect ones life appears from the outside, mental health doesn’t discriminate, grinds my gears when I hear tragedies like this, however those dark places remain the black hole of life.... just in general terms, I can only encourage those who may be suffering in silence, and there will be people on here, to reach out, could be to any random one of us but it’s the first step....

I have a feeling Keith wasn’t big on religion so I’ll say ‘laters’, the group was part of my youth and loved them and the front they possessed!!!

Last edited:
Your Love, b side of Charly. First one I heard back in 91/2 then it just went on and on. Their first album was such good value, classic after classic. Kinetic at Longton Leisurebowl, Marcus Garvey in Nottingham, so many big nights to their tunes. Of course it was all about Liam but Keith certainly made the live atmosphere special. First saw them at Northgate arena in about 93. Sad news for sure.

Not my cup of tea generally, but saw them live in 2009 and they were fucking brilliant.

Just been in the loft to dig out the ticket stub for when I seen them for the first time ( 16th July 1994 ) at the Manchester Academy . From that night I got a sense of what I had seen would never be replicated . The sound of that time was what the youth needed . From that day I grew up with them and seen them many many times and although wasn’t a lover of some of the latest stuff , just to see them live was a great night out . Blackpool Tower Ballroom was the last time I seen them and got to say it was a great night . Venue was a good size and just had a nice crowd . Best time was WHP for me . Great night which I won’t forget for a long time .

Suicide ..... it’s a hard one to take for me tbh . We all have our lows but if anyone on this board / reading this message .... talk to someone when your ready to ffs . It leaves huge ripples behind that take years to get over. RIP Keith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.