Keith Flint

Terribly sad. Didn't know much about his personal life but it clearly transpires he was a decent, unassuming chap. Really feel for him...the utter pain he must've gone through and I bet he had a multitude of people he could've turned to.

On the face of it he was in an enviable position - he got to go onstage and banish his demons through performance and earn a living from it

I read that too (and saw his pic). Makes it a little harder to digest when it seems evident he was doing a lot to take care of himself. No silver bullet, more a combination of positive routines but speaking out is of upmost importance.
I was there last year after my own separation...felt like I was drowning in mental anguish for several weeks...into months. Didn't drink at all at this time but ramped up the exercise and healthy eating...having close friends and family was that all important extra crutch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.