Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one. My sense is Kelechi is on loan next season.

And that is exactly what he needs. His scoring rate is good but he brings very little else, which for me is the reasoning behind Peps reticence to play him regularly.

His first touch many a time is below par and he makes wrong decisions at times. Find the correct manager to smooth these edges and we could have one almighty, more rounded player.

No one. My sense is Kelechi is on loan next season.

I think next year depending on what Pep does with the front 3 + depth Nacho could be kept on. We are going to have Nolito/Jesus/Aguero/Sterling/Sane, then depending on if Roberts comes in and makes the team he would be the 6th man, or Pep keeps Nacho knowing Jesus can line up in any of the top positions.

If we do loan him out, I'd personally like him to go to Spain with Sevilla, they are going to be losing Vietto to Atleti and Nacho could come in with them.

Feel sorry for the lad, he can't even make the bench after Jesus arrival.

Hopefully next season he will be loaned to Premier League club, prove himself and increase his value in case we want to sell later.

Kelechi Iheanacho has fallen out of favour with Pep after refusing to sign a contract with Pere Guardiola's agency. [AllNigeriaSoccer]

AllNigeriaSoccer quote a 'City staff member': “Kelechi refused to sign a contract with Pere Guardiola, that’s why he is out of the team.”

If true thats petty from pep

Kelechi Iheanacho has fallen out of favour with Pep after refusing to sign a contract with Pere Guardiola's agency. [AllNigeriaSoccer]

AllNigeriaSoccer quote a 'City staff member': “Kelechi refused to sign a contract with Pere Guardiola, that’s why he is out of the team.”

If true thats petty from pep
It's not. It's made up bullshit from the Nigerian press. Kelechi is deemed something of a phenomenon out there. And anything that seems to be slowing or stopping his development will get attacked. Thus, Pep will be attacked with half truths and some made up stories.

They don't like Pep. Coz he has marginalized Kelechi in their view. But the facts are easy to see. A kid who's playing better than City's legend has pushed Kelechi further back in the line.

I am in agreement with those newspapers on one thing though, it's in Kelechi's best interest to leave in the summer. If he wants a good chance of making anything out of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.