Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he shouldn't

Aguero didn't play within a team structure vs Spurs it was last seasons Aguero under Pellegrandad, he was trying to do too much & in wrong areas of the pitch too often - despite that he could have scored because he has that quality. I think he still really wants to be a No.10 at heart.

Should start ahead of Kun in the next couple of games

Don't agree at all. Bad day at the office for everyone yesterday.

Nacho is a good prospect at the moment but Sergio is one of the best strikers in the world who very nearly got us back into the game yesterday. Sergio could easily bounce back with a hat-trick and Nacho isn't near that yet.

I think he will start against Everton. Argentina have a tough game against Paraguay on the Wednesday night before the Everton game. Providing Sergio doesn't get another injury, I'd save him for the Barcelona game.

And dont forget some of the build up play & assists he's been involved in, he's not just about goals.

Total Myth.
His touch is atrocious mate, really is something he needs to work on
The amount of times it bounces off him is so frustrating

Even his goal against United... in the build up his poor first touch lead to the ball being cleared (poorly) to KDB

His finishing on the otherhand is usually perfect.

I think he will start against Everton. Argentina have a tough game against Paraguay on the Wednesday night before the Everton game. Providing Sergio doesn't get another injury, I'd save him for the Barcelona game.

Doubt he'll start for Argentina anyway pal so that shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.