Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelechi Iheanacho has scored a goal every 96 minutes, the best minutes-per-goal ratio of any player in Premier League history (10+ games).

Kelechi Iheanacho has scored a goal every 96 minutes, the best minutes-per-goal ratio of any player in Premier League history (10+ games).

Nah Rashford's better 'cos he gets lots of goals on debuts (I mean if it's his first start in the third kit than that's a goal on his full third kit debut right?)

This kid scores goals, simple as that.

One goal every 96 minutes is an excellent stat, he's the best U21 striker in England.

He's at the best club, under the best manager, surrounded by the best group of players, what could go wrong?
Fortunately he's got a double title winning side behind him, the best manager in the world giving him direction, he's not going to do a Sturridge

People say he only scores tap-ins, there's a reason for that........he's the only player at the club that thinks like a striker, the only one that actually attacks the 6 yard box. Even Aguero tends to play for the cut back to the pen spot. This team needs Kelechi, we have too many players who can play nice pretty patterns without the end product. This kid scores goals for fun yet people are more arsed about his first touch 30 yards from goal. It's incredible.

I love him but he offers next to nothing outside of the box from an attacking point of view. Which is fine because there are times when you need poacher and he still works hard to close people down.

He seems to rely more on instincts and it's handy to have someone like that in and around the team.

People say he only scores tap-ins, there's a reason for that........he's the only player at the club that thinks like a striker, the only one that actually attacks the 6 yard box. Even Aguero tends to play for the cut back to the pen spot. This team needs Kelechi, we have too many players who can play nice pretty patterns without the end product. This kid scores goals for fun yet people are more arsed about his first touch 30 yards from goal. It's incredible.

Not sure people are more concerned about his first touch outside box but it is important. I was delighted to see him do much better with his hold up play after his goal. His finishing rate to date has been peerless and it would be incredible if he kept it up but a club with our aspirations needs players who make an all-round contribution.

Not sure people are more concerned about his first touch outside box but it is important. I was delighted to see him do much better with his hold up play after his goal. His finishing rate to date has been peerless and it would be incredible if he kept it up but a club with our aspirations needs players who make an all-round contribution.

I'm not saying his all-round play doesn't need improvement but goals win games, we have a bunch of midfielders that don't score goals and we are shoe-horning as many of them in as possible at the expense of a striker. Without Aguero we are toothless and the one guy who knows where the back of net is can't get decent time on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.