Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called an opinion pal.. can't realistically see West Ham having a teenage loanee as their number one striker. Then again I live in the real world
In the real world, he will hardly leave on a loan for a Championship side in the foreseeable future. He's featured in the majority of our PL games this season, albeit mostly as a sub, and already has 19 professional goals in a season and a half. A 20 year old player with such profile won't leave for Wigan just out of nowhere, even when Gabriel Jesus is incoming.

Can't see any decent top flight team taking him on loan, he's too unproven at this level, it would be a massive risk IMO.

A loan to a Championship team is more likely and i think would benefit him more

The Angel in Denton are struggling for strikers at the moment, shall we not send him there for a bit? He'll need to pay his £5 subs like every other fucker though whether or not he wants some hot pot after the match.

Can't see any decent top flight team taking him on loan, he's too unproven at this level, it would be a massive risk IMO.

A loan to a Championship team is more likely and i think would benefit him more

West Brom took Lukaku after 12 games for Chelsea and 0 goals

So why wouldnt anyone take a kid with the best goals to minutes ratio in the league last season. And not just that, only Kev has more assists than him for us this season.

Christ, he goes a few apps without a goal and people jump on his back. The kid is pure gold. We need to keep him here because he's a ten goal-a-season player at the very least and to win the league we need as many as we can get. Aguero, De Bruyne, Sterling, Nolito and him.

I really struggle with some of our fanbase, half wouldn't of even turned up at Maine rd, that's just the reality.... We have an uncut diamond and some can't see what is staring them in the face!

West Brom took Lukaku after 12 games for Chelsea and 0 goals

So why wouldnt anyone take a kid with the best goals to minutes ratio in the league last season. And not just that, only Kev has more assists than him for us this season.

Lukaku did have 50 odd goals for Anderlecht and I think champions league experience as well.

West Ham wouldn't take Ihenacho and put him straight in the first team for the rest of the season, it just wouldn't happen.

He shouldn't be going on loan anyway.

Lukaku did have 50 odd goals for Anderlecht and I think champions league experience as well.

West Ham wouldn't take Ihenacho and put him straight in the first team for the rest of the season, it just wouldn't happen.

He shouldn't be going on loan anyway.

He's already twice the player that Zaza, Sakho and Calleri will ever be... combined.

But I agree he shouldn't be going out on loan. Just think he would significantly improve them if he became first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.