Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is clearly lacking for confidence, and maybe has been hit by pep not using him much while aguero was out. But looked very lost today and towards the end of 1st half his head started to go. With Jesus coming, reckon this might be the last we see of him for a while in the league.

Impact sub. His game isn't developed enough yet to lead the line from the start of a game.

Couldn't finish when he had the chance, then shot when he just needed to tee up De Bruyne.

He's just not playing well, much like Aguero has been all season.

Gutted for him getting taken off like that.

I think he plays longer if there isn't a mindless red card from Fernandinho.

Just couldn't grab hold of the game today. Will be interesting to see how much he plays when Jesus arrives.

Still needs experience at the top, had his moments but the red card ruined his chances of improving. Doesn't help that a large portion of our fans got on his back after missing a chance, he's only just turned 20 ffs.

Can definitely see him being loaned out to a manager/style of Pep's choice for more through scrutiny next season. I think we will however, sign another proven striker next season as kelechi not good enough currently

For him I think a loan move would be great.

For the club, however, it may not be the smartest move with Aguero the only other natural striker and Gabriel Jesus likely to need time.

Awkward situation.

Shaun Goater to @bwin: "Kelechi is a great young talent but Guardiola’s actions make it clear that he doesn’t believe he’s good enough."

I think his all round game hasn't improved much but when we need a goal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.