Kelechi Iheanacho

The rule is stupid.

Imagine Barcelona couldn't sign Messi until he become 18 years old !

Bpughh said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bpughh said:
Nothing at all like benteke or lukaku you racist c***

Seriously pal,get a fucking grip with your pathetic accusations.Coming out with that shit deserves a banning for you,no one else.

That comparison is absurd. Just because he's kind of tall, black and shoots the ball he's our own version of lukaku or benteke? His playing style has absolutely no similarities to those two
Lol, I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were "being funny" and referring to the recent EDS troubles.

Oh deary me...

ColinLee said:
Bpughh said:
FantasyIreland said:
Seriously pal,get a fucking grip with your pathetic accusations.Coming out with that shit deserves a banning for you,no one else.

That comparison is absurd. Just because he's kind of tall, black and shoots the ball he's our own version of lukaku or benteke? His playing style has absolutely no similarities to those two
Lol, I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were "being funny" and referring to the recent EDS troubles.

Oh deary me...

he plays nothing like shaun goater as well,this place is full of fucking rednecks.

Bpughh said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bpughh said:
Nothing at all like benteke or lukaku you racist c***

He's quick, tall and strong. Has a great left foot, a good touch and an eye for goal. Also, he seems very developed for such a young age.
Sounds like (a younger) Lukaku is a very good comparison.

Benteke seems a little less comparable, but still.

kun said:
Bpughh said:
FantasyIreland said:

He's quick, tall and strong. Has a great left foot, a good touch and an eye for goal. Also, he seems very developed for such a young age.

I actually feels he runs like kun especially without the ball. He needs to get stronger in order to protect the ball better. Great future ahead. I will give him another two years to grow.

The work permit requirement really screws British clubs when it comes to grabbing young, non-EU overseas talent. The idea is to protect jobs and promote indigenous home grown talent of course, but what happens is teams from Span, Portugal ,Russia, Ukraine etc grab the talent and turn the good ones into £40m+ players. He looks like the real deal, so will he and his advisors be happy to be signed and loaned if we can't get a work permit? Already, his international manager has said that he should end up at a 'big' club such as Madrid. Hopefully, if he signs and we don't get the work permit, he'll quickly get the required number of appearances for the Nigerian senior side and as they are currently ranked 34th on the FIFA list, then any loan wouldn't be for too long.

kun said:
Bpughh said:
FantasyIreland said:

Such a simplistic view point. Please excuse me for mistaking ignorance of the sport for racism

Most would have apologised for being a numpty and making wild,abusive and unfounded remarks at a fellow member......but no,not you eh? So,as you've already proved yourself an idiot,what's your next goal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.