Kelechi Iheanacho

jon stakes said:
mad zab said:
Jon we have just signed Fernando...he will not be afringe player

Also Jovetic has had a terrible season with injury...but is a quality player.

I also think you need to remember these are pre-season games and are to gain fitness

I am sure this Nigerian squad are very good...but at the moment they are just starting out and you can only tell when they have a full season how good they may become.

Hopefully we sign Iheanacho and he becomes the superstar we are looking for. Only time will tell

Sure. I'm just saying from my experience of watching these guys at two tournaments. Yes, they were playing against other youth, but some stuff just stands out regardless of age.

The thing is with these players, that I've never before seen a group od youngsters play at the level the Nigeria U17 played. Nigeria has won the U17 World Cup before, but its not the fact that they won it that counts. It how they did it and what football they played.

BTW I have said this before, but the general consensus about this U17 team was that Iheanacho wasn't the best player, Isaac Success was (currently with Udinese, on load at Granada). Both players are mouthwatering prospects.

He scored 6 goals and made 7 assists. Going by these statistics , he was their best player.

FantasyIreland said:
I can see the Mario comparisons,a similar style and arrogance are evident and i'm not convinced he'll be easy to manage.......however,i definitely think this lad is more focused,and more determined,to be the best than the often distracted Italian.

My main concern is his loyalty,just a feeling that he would bugger off elsewhere if an opportunity presents itself.The club needs to quickly manage his obvious ego and make him feel loved,convince him his future lies here and no where else,as I reckon we have a diamond on our hands.

Hahaha how did you know all this?

mastermind said:
jon stakes said:
mad zab said:
Jon we have just signed Fernando...he will not be afringe player

Also Jovetic has had a terrible season with injury...but is a quality player.

I also think you need to remember these are pre-season games and are to gain fitness

I am sure this Nigerian squad are very good...but at the moment they are just starting out and you can only tell when they have a full season how good they may become.

Hopefully we sign Iheanacho and he becomes the superstar we are looking for. Only time will tell

Sure. I'm just saying from my experience of watching these guys at two tournaments. Yes, they were playing against other youth, but some stuff just stands out regardless of age.

The thing is with these players, that I've never before seen a group od youngsters play at the level the Nigeria U17 played. Nigeria has won the U17 World Cup before, but its not the fact that they won it that counts. It how they did it and what football they played.

BTW I have said this before, but the general consensus about this U17 team was that Iheanacho wasn't the best player, Isaac Success was (currently with Udinese, on load at Granada). Both players are mouthwatering prospects.

He scored 6 goals and made 7 assists. Going by these statistics , he was their best player.

stat wise yes, that's cos Isaac was injured

Didn't impress as much this game, looked his age which is understandable. He no doubt has loads to learn positionally and defending wise, didn't get himself involved at all really when he was on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.