Kelechi Iheanacho

FantasyIreland said:
Is he returning on Friday?
Let me guess,
this info has been taken from nigerian press?

Hope we finally hear something from the player or the club before he makes debut for us (to hear smth before he's 18 would be great too), like it was with Zuculini...

SlimShadyRus said:
FantasyIreland said:
Let me guess,

Hope we finally hear something from the player or the club before he makes debut for us (to hear smth before he's 18 would be great too), like it was with Zuculini...

Nothing more than my inquisitiveness,he's 18 on Friday.

FantasyIreland said:
SlimShadyRus said:
FantasyIreland said:
Let me guess,

I hope they get him a cake! ;)

bluenose45 said:
FantasyIreland said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Let me guess,

I hope they get him a cake! ;)

I'd rather they got him a work permit!

FantasyIreland said:
SlimShadyRus said:
FantasyIreland said:
Let me guess,

Oh, I thought he's 18 at the end of October. It starts to be more and more interesting. If he gets a work permit, are we able to play him in BPL and/or League Cup or have to wait till January?

He is a free agent so City should be able sign and play him just like any other free agent, assuming he gets a work permit. And also U21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 layers per squad

Columbus Crew reserves played a match Tuesday afternoon. At the postgame presser ...
Berhalter joked that Kelechi Iheanacho, who is training with the team until he can return to Manchester City when he turns 18, was questionable with a hamstring injury. That's why he didn't play in this scrimmage. Kelechi worked on the other field with a trainer throughout the game, while keeping an eye on the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.