Kelechi Iheanacho

Should Jose get the rags job Rashford will not be seen anywhere near the 1st team. While pep will give Kelchi game time as he likes to promote players from the ranks below the 1st team.

Should Jose get the rags job Rashford will not be seen anywhere near the 1st team. While pep will give Kelchi game time as he likes to promote players from the ranks below the 1st team.

If they get the eye gouger in they are more desperate than they already appear to be-they have spent decades of mythical proportions in telling everybody they are a club who promote youth to the first team squad, they talk about the class of 92 like it was 5 seasons ago, Mourinho will fuck that myth up within 12 months of arriving and spend £200 million in doing so.

I fucking hope they get him-they are as desperate as each other, tbh Liverpool are our biggest threat along with Spurs for next season-let them have him and drown in there own big headedness.

ive known kc since he was a kid growing up in the eastern part of nigeria..up until he was snapped up into the u13's, u15', and finaly becoming the fulcrum of the 2013 fifa u170world cup winning team.. i can say,initially the majority of soccer loving nigerians were upset about his joining city.. we felt he shud go to a club notoriously reputable for norturing & bringing through young talents.but, knowing dat it takes an exceptionally brilliant, hardworking,and extremely talented player to break free from the youth rank into d clubs first team.,we were stil optimistic that he will scale through.. the instant he secured the faith of his manager, i knew it was just a matter of time before he bursts into the scene. though there were times he should have come on earlier in some games,i stil think pelle deserves some credit for gradualy introducing and blending him into the first team. we're gonna see alot of him next period.and trust me, city will know what a world class player theyve got in their hands.

What an insane start to his career it's been. No surprises at all either from anyone who watches the EDS/18s.

ive known kc since he was a kid growing up in the eastern part of nigeria..up until he was snapped up into the u13's, u15', and finaly becoming the fulcrum of the 2013 fifa u170world cup winning team.. i can say,initially the majority of soccer loving nigerians were upset about his joining city.. we felt he shud go to a club notoriously reputable for norturing & bringing through young talents.but, knowing dat it takes an exceptionally brilliant, hardworking,and extremely talented player to break free from the youth rank into d clubs first team.,we were stil optimistic that he will scale through.. the instant he secured the faith of his manager, i knew it was just a matter of time before he bursts into the scene. though there were times he should have come on earlier in some games,i stil think pelle deserves some credit for gradualy introducing and blending him into the first team. we're gonna see alot of him next period.and trust me, city will know what a world class player theyve got in their hands.

Interesting take on it. I thought Pellegrini had it right with him early doors, gradually throwing him in, but I naively thought that this was preparing the ground to seeing him being given regular game time as the season wore on.

Very excited to see how he progresses with us.

As for the comparison, for me Kelechi is a better footballer than Rashford, time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.