Kelechi Iheanacho

Rashford is shite. He'll go out on loan and won't come back.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As it stands both players have their attributes, but I wouldn't say what I've heard of Rashford is all hype. Having seen him play, he's lightening fast, cool under pressure, can play wide, through the middle and has a bit of skill about him too.

When Kelechi replaced Kun on Saturday, he dropped deeper than usual and showed a level of skill above what I've been used to seeing from him and he looked like a proper play maker doing so. Both Rashford and Kelechi are young, brilliant for their age and have room and time to improve. Both clubs look to have potential starts on their hands.

As for Kelechi's limited game time, it's baffled all of us why Bony has been selected ahead of him until very recently. Also with Aguero's injury record, I keep shitting myself that he'll pick up another injury whilst Manuel keeps playing him until the death in games that are already won and under our control. Many times I and many have wondered why risk Aguero until 5 minutes before the end of a game before Kelechi is brought on to get no meaningful game time.

Perhaps Kelechi's advancement is no longer a concern for a manager who won't benefit from it, as I can't think of any other rational explanation.

Even as a blue I can admit that Rashford looks like a great talent. And so is Iheanacho. Don't care who's better or who fills more lines on the back page. It won't matter when Kelechi wins us the Champions League in the last minute ;)

People wonder why we are called bitter and smalltime...........

What's being bitter got to do with this? Football fans have a tendency to prefer their own players to those of other clubs (especially local rivals). Maybe it would help avoid us being called "bitter and smalltime" if fellow blues stopped saying it every time they disagreed with something.

Fwiw, Rashford's a decent player who will be really tested once the monotony of being the standout kid at a has-been club - and all the pressure and expectation which comes with it - gets to him. Right now he looks absolutely fearless.

Kelechi's progress is being hindered for what looks like political reasons. At least when he starts holding down a regular place, the spotlight will be off him

Based on what I've seen, I think they're both going to be top strikers.

Spot on mate.

I wouldn't swap Kelechi for the lad but I wouldn't turn my nose up if we managed to sign him either.

Both are going to be top players without a doubt.

We wont know will we because Pellegrini does not play him.

For the future of this club, and the player, he should be looking to give him as many minutes as possible when games are safe.

Both are wonderful talents with bags of potential.The difference being......Rashford has been afforded the opportunity to prove his,and he's undeniably,and impressively,taken full advantage of that.
I'll be delighted if Kelechi can replicate his achievements,and from his brief cameo's,i'm sure he's capable.....however,as it stands,Rashford would be my pick of the two.

At the beginning of the season we were saying Kelechi is better than Martial, now he is better than Rashford !

Right now Kelechi is outstanding finisher, but outside the box he become less than average.

I am waiting to see him dribble, protect the ball, keep possession...etc and in order to see that he needs to start games regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.