Kelechi Iheanacho

Who knows how good Iheanacho is, for some reason the manager is doing his absolute best to ensure he plays as little as possible. Even when he's been coming on instead of Bony for 3 minutes that's only because the crowd are singing his name.

Holistic manager my arse

There is absolutely no need to turn yet another thread into a manager bashing one.

I don't watch United games so cant comment on his overall performances but he seems to score goals and in the Derby I thought both he and Martial were good in the first half when VG actually allowed them to attack. To be honest that Right Back of theirs seems to be getting lots of praise too. Hopefully our youth set up is about to produce some first teamers.

Kelechi also has an eye for goal but has been under used. I cant understand why but there must be something behind it. I think Pep will bring him on as a player.

Danny Sturridge was a decent kid that couldn't dislodge the big names up top...Pellers bless him isn't the only manager to not take a risk on a kid

Comparing Kelechi to Rashford and Whatshisname's performances is impossible since these two have to play with a total bunch of dross shambles as teammates.

I wouldn't dispute the Rashford hype sentiment (a propaganda wankfest accompanies every rag youth academy graduation as a matter of course - and the fact that Rashford was only given a chance because there was almost literally no-one else fit is naturally ignored by the media), but I've not seen much to support your assertion that Kelechi is "clearly better than him" and the claim that he "would have performed better than him if given the chance" is pure speculation.
Kelechi has scored just twice in the league (no-one could seriously count the back deflection vs Swansea), and one of those was a tap in from two yards at Palace.
I like Iheanacho; he's an excellent goal poacher in the 6 yard box and a smart finisher generally, but outside the box I would say he's been good rather than eye catching.
Much as it pains me to say it, Rashford looks a menace every time I see him. He's tall, he's lightning fast, and he's not just scoring goals, but scoring them in big games (Arsenal, City, West Ham). Kelechi might go on to become a top, top striker, but if I'm being cold blooded on what I've seen so far, I'd take Rashford if offered a choice between the two, although the call is undeniably a close one
Wow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.