Kelechi Iheanacho

Kelechi can play behind aguero, he can work his bollocks off like he did today, only one who had any fight. I think he should start because I can't see any better alternatives.
Think i have tunnel KDB behind Kun Vision, But if KDB could be the fulcrum, i see that working.

4972.jpg

Who is this Kelechi you speak of?
Hahaha lol..

He has always had more ability than just scoring tap ins & is now just beginning to show it.

He can score from distance too.

That's what i'm excited about. There was real signs today that he considered himself a key man. There was a big game player arrogance to his performance that we've seen little of in the past, understandably. It was the sign of a kid who was starting to find his feet amongst the adults, one who clearly believes he belongs. It's well promising.

If Aguero had put in this performance today none of us would have batted an eyelid. It's exactly what we expect from someone like him, a top class player. The fact that Kelechi can do it despite being in a shite side says it all.

That's what i'm excited about. There was real signs today that he considered himself a key man. There was a big game player arrogance to his performance that we've seen little of in the past, understandably. It was the sign of a kid who was starting to find his feet amongst the adults, one who clearly believes he belongs. It's well promising.

If Aguero had put in this performance today none of us would have batted an eyelid. It's exactly what we expect from someone like him, a top class player. The fact that Kelechi can do it despite being in a shite side says it all.

Very true-looked far more relaxed today, and as a result his touch was superb whereas in the past it has been frequently poor especially when starting and space is tight and the reason why IMO he has been held back. Second goal was just sublime. The lad is destined for greatness without doubt.

Why have we never tried a 4-3-1-2 formation with KDB behind Kelechi and Kun? It's hardly like our wingers are our strong suit and we'd have a three-man midfield.

One thing which happened today, he skipped through & passed a short ball to Bony who laid it in front of him & he tried to just steer it tnto the bottom corner but didn't quite connect.

If Aguero plays I'm not sure he will ever get the return pass. That may be one of the barriers he has to get through in order to play consistently at his best level. He's taken over the No1 spot when Bony plays but is 2nd fiddle by a long way when Sergio plays, as he basically does whatever he feels like. Kelechi has to find a way to work with that & still do his thing.

Why have we never tried a 4-3-1-2 formation with KDB behind Kelechi and Kun? It's hardly like our wingers are our strong suit and we'd have a three-man midfield.
Would leave us hopelessly exposed in wide areas-and our wingers are a strong point. Navas has been superb for months and is crucial to the way we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.