Kelechi Iheanacho

Kelechi can play behind aguero, he can work his bollocks off like he did today, only one who had any fight. I think he should start because I can't see any better alternatives.

We need to do a bus parking job in Madrid.

Love Kalechi but it's not the right game. Need either PSG (KDB in 10) or Sevilla (Nando sat behind a CM of Yaya and Dinho) setup

Would leave us hopelessly exposed in wide areas-and our wingers are a strong point. Navas has been superb for months and is crucial to the way we play.

Fair point but I remember a time where our main attacking focus came from the over-lapping fullbacks. I think if we rejuvented our fullback position with the likes of Sandro for instance and brought in more mobile CM's, it could potentially work as an option.

Fair point but I remember a time where our main attacking focus came from the over-lapping fullbacks. I think if we rejuvented our fullback position with the likes of Sandro for instance and brought in more mobile CM's, it could potentially work as an option.
Possibly in some games but the speed they move the ball would have us run ragged and pulled all over the shop-cant afford 3 players standing around up front.

With 3 in midfield, & the two fullbacks pushed up, it makes five with 3 in front to help press the ball & also help win it back in midield at times too.

Seems to work ok for Barca etc.

Why have we never tried a 4-3-1-2 formation with KDB behind Kelechi and Kun? It's hardly like our wingers are our strong suit and we'd have a three-man midfield.

Delph would need to play. Can't have Yaya/Fernando being tasked with covering the middle and the side

Hart
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Dinho Yaya Delph
De Bruyne
Iheanacho Aguero​

Delph would need to play. Can't have Yaya/Fernando being tasked with covering the middle and the side

Hart
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Dinho Yaya Delph
De Bruyne
Iheanacho Aguero​

Fernando would be fine without the ball. Better than the other two. Kean Bryan could have started learning that job a year ago & Aleix Garcia showed enough v Chelsea to suggest he could do it. They could do 45 each to keep the energy level up. We have loads who could play that system imo depending on the oppo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.