Kelechi Iheanacho

Any team where we need hard working quality in midfield to win balls back and stop the opposition must have Fernando in it. He works very well with Dinho and is in excellent form.

If only MP wouldn't have been so stubborn by playing Bony all those times in the middle of the season over Kelechi.......

If only MP wouldn't have been so stubborn by playing Bony all those times in the middle of the season over Kelechi.......
I don't blame him for it though-he had to try to get Bony going. Everyone can see that Kelechi is miles ahead.

He genuinely is going to be a world star and working with pep will propel him up to higher levels quicker! Well at least pep will fucking play him!

If anyone had any doubts about him, they were well and truly quashed today. To sign like that when all around him aren't bothered is something special.

The youngster is quite red hot
Glad he's a Blue
As far as the celebration/cold shoulder etc.
Isn't some of it the kid vs. proven professional
thing
Like welcome to the league but you're not quite one of us yet?
Just asking

Still fucks me off that the charming mug has overlooked him for most of the season. A really special talent that could've contributed so much more this season.

I put £50 on him scoring over 9.5 goals in the Premier League at the start of the season with Sky Bet at 16/1.

Pellegrini has cost me £850 by ignoring him and playing Bony when Aguero was rested or injured. Still.... Two games to get three goals?.... Unlikely I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.