Kelechi Iheanacho

No more difficult than it would be for Sterling or Delph. Kid has Moxy. He'd handle it like a pro.
r52xR8XLhq1Zm.gif

Kid still needs to learn how to keep proper possession of the ball and stop giving freebies away. Now, i'm his biggest fan , but i don't think he's ready for a semi-final in the Champions league, where there is zero margin for error. If he were to play, i would make sure to instruct him to stay around the Madrid's 18 yard box, so at least we can utilize this scoring ability to get points on the board. But anything else would be exponentially more difficult for him at this stage in his development. Hope i am wrong though.
My thoughts too. I like the kid but he looked a bit overawed in the first leg. Going to be a big ask to start him in a game of this magnitude.

Let the kid find his right foot first, do it in a big game then I'll start to take notice of the hype and believe in him.
Goal scorer, yes. Top footballer, not so sure yet
Not a patch on Sturridge at his age

Sturridge still hasn't found his right foot. Even Messi only finds his occasionally. It hasn't held either of them back.

Kelechi's always made to play behind Aguero despite not having that great of technical ability. Would actually love to see the reverse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.