Kelechi Iheanacho

Kelechi has excellent technical ability , touch and awareness and for me is a better talent,all round player than Sturridge was at his age.

But he was an AM when he won his country the u17 world cup. Maybe the kid is just confused if he is an attacking midfielder or striker

He can play any attacking role IMO,he has a fantastic eye for goal and also the ability to come deep and link play,his technical ability and strength are both excdllent.In our set up,his best position is very much behind Aguero I believe.

But he doesn't work well with aguero. Aguero seems to always want to do things on his own even when nacho is in a better position. I reckon we get a new striker and loan nacho out

How you feeling about that after last night?
Honestly, pretty decent I guess. But then again, the entire attack wasn't at their best. Probably wouldn't have made a difference who played behind who.

But he doesn't work well with aguero. Aguero seems to always want to do things on his own even when nacho is in a better position. I reckon we get a new striker and loan nacho out
I agree,Aguero can be very selfish and that probably doesn't lend itself to him playing with a partner......but to suggest we loan Nacho is ludicrous.He is one of the only shining lights in our squad,a superstar in the making and a sign of things to come,he wont be going anywhere.

Nacho's good enough to play with the first team. I believe loaning him out would have an adverse effect on his development or worse, his confidence.

Not sure this one has been posted yet. A bit optimistic on Kelechi's trajectory, but I tend to agree with most of the writer's views.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4079...ardiola-respite-from-manchester-?ICID=AR_FS_3

"this is a City team in dire need of regeneration, and the gangrenous fetidity of their displays is no surprise given the poor squad-building that has burdened the team with players on the wrong side of their physical peaks."

What a depressingly accurate description.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.