Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad has stalled a little bit after a bright start. I sincerely hope we get first option to buy him back and/or any profit made from any further transfers. You just get the feeling he will just click with regular football and could be another Ian Wright.

The lad has stalled a little bit after a bright start. I sincerely hope we get first option to buy him back and/or any profit made from any further transfers. You just get the feeling he will just click with regular football and could be another Ian Wright.
Why Ian Wright?

I'm not convinced he's necessarily stalled, I think he could well be as good as ever, but just isn't scoring as much because of limited gametime.

I'm not convinced he's necessarily stalled, I think he could well be as good as ever, but just isn't scoring as much because of limited gametime.

By stalled I meant in his all round improvement. His ball control, passing etcetera. I am sure if a club plays to his strengths which is mainly poaching in the box he will score 20+ goals a season but our style of play needs more than that and Jesus provides it. A loan deal to a premier league club would be ideal to see what he can do with regular football but if not we need a buy back/ sell on clause definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.