Kelechi Iheanacho

Cornish_Blue

Team supported
Manchester City
I always liked Nacho when he was with us. His energy is like Bernardo, but there must have been something that didn’t quite make us want to keep him. He’s flourishing with the foxes and I am happy to see the young lad doing well. Normally I’m not bothered about those that leave, but I do wish we had kept him.

aguero93:20

Team supported
Pep Out
I always liked Nacho when he was with us. His energy is like Bernardo, but there must have been something that didn’t quite make us want to keep him. He’s flourishing with the foxes and I am happy to see the young lad doing well. Normally I’m not bothered about those that leave, but I do wish we had kept him.
Guardiola preferred Jesus and Aguero wasn't going to be shifted mate, that's all. Wouldn't mind seeing him come back now if we can't get Alfie's lad though.

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
It’s taken him three years at Leicester to come out of the shadows.
He’s having a run of form now but still not good enough for City.
He's good enough for top 4 as he's proving now, but he was never going to compete with Aguero and Jesus, and get enough game time, he's still only 24, I'm sure he's very grateful to City for giving him his PL chance.

ninjamonkey

It’s taken him three years at Leicester to come out of the shadows.
He’s having a run of form now but still not good enough for City.
He was always good enough for us, he just wasn't good enough to oust aguero or jesus for the regular minutes that he needed. In our squad right now, Iheanacho would be ideal, an out and out striker that is essentially a free player because of his club trained status, but he wouldn't be happy playing that role at his age and with his talent and it wouldn't be fair on him. It was the correct move letting him go and we won't be bringing him back but he's forging a very good career for himself and I'm delighted he's stepping up now.

blue b4 the moon

As he was going off after not doing much I could hear us all singing a virtual 'Once a blue always a blue'.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.