Kelechi Iheanacho

Take no notice of me. Just shouted out .. smash it chap and she came in and said that match was played yesterday.
So why show it again ? Why .. I thought it was a bit quite on here : /

Last edited:
He’s a much better talent than Jesus but less of a workhorse. He’s more Sturridge than Lukaku. And that miss had nout to do with not being good.

I can’t believe how people take Jesus for granted, Brazil’s number 9 who has often been the difference for us. Playing for City with 10 players behind the ball is a different game.

I can’t believe how people take Jesus for granted, Brazil’s number 9 who has often been the difference for us. Playing for City with 10 players behind the ball is a different game.
That post you replied to is such a bad take I can only presume it's a wum or he had been on the spice all day before logging in.

So what? We ignore the matches he’s been subbed on and subbed off for because we only count appearances when 90 minutes are played? Nonsense stat.
No that's just his minutes played translated into games completed. He's played a total of 6500 minutes which is 85 full matches.

Even as a Leicester fan, I raised an eyebrow at that :>
I’m not sure why. IMO, he’s an excellent Manager with a strong track record. He appears to be doing a great job at Leicester. I’m just saying that if Pep ever left City, Rogers would have to be on the shortlist to replace him.

The form he's in is quite unbelievable. Managed at least one goal or assist in nine of his last ten games for Leicester- the only time he didn't get one was vs us! In those ten matches he's averaging 1.5 goal contributions per match. It genuinely is one of the most productive 10-game spells I've ever seen.

I'm frustrated because I've said all along that he's been capable of this the whole time. Turns out it's impossible to perform when you know that no matter how well you play and how badly he plays, Jamie Vardy will replace you at some point in the near future.

With 22 G+A in just 21 starts this season, I'd be surprised if any player from Europe's top 5 leagues can top Kelechi's incredible ratio this season.

Since he came back into the starting XI, Leicester City have scored 20 goals. 15 of those were either scored or assisted by Iheanacho. The degree to which he's carrying them is unprecedented in PL history as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.