Kelechi Iheanacho

No longer under the influence of the cult ..

I liked Klopp till he went there (I still quite like him, in fact, especially now that his face is so melancholy). It's as if a kind of inebriacy takes over. That comment by Rogers about “unleashing the crowd” was high-grade, 22 carat twattishness, but I think it's the sort of thing people get pushed into saying when they're there, and nowhere else.

Last edited:
Well pleased for him. Always loved Nacho hope he gets more chances.

Last edited:
I liked Klopp till he went there (I still quite like him, in fact, especially now that his face is so melancholy). It's as if a kind of inebriacy takes over. That comment by Rogers about “unleashing the crowd” was high-grade, 22 carat twattishness, but I think it's the sort of thing people get pushed into saying when they're there, and nowhere else.
I've never been able to forgive Rodgers for that "unleashing the crowd" comment. It stirred up a mob that didn't need stirring, the way they behaved in that match, before and after it left such a, bad taste after City fans and club had gone out of the way to show solidarity over Hillsborough. Going to Merseyside is of course tricky and while City fans getting attacked is nothing new, Rodgers has to take some of the responsibility for that.

Last edited:
I've never been able to forgive Rodgers for that "unleashing the crowd" comment. It stirred up a mob that didn't need stirring, the way they behaved in that match, before and after it left such a, bad taste after City fans and club had gone out of the way to show solidarity over Hillsborough. Going to Merseyside is of course tricky and while City fans getting attacked is nothing new, Rodgers has to take some of the responsibility for that.
That "memorial" match doesn't get much of a mention because of the later coach attack game but you are right. The way some of their fans behaved towards our fans and players before, during, and after that game was a disgrace. In fact it was probably the start of the recent upsurge in hatred between both sets of fans.

That "memorial" match doesn't get much of a mention because of the later coach attack game but you are right. The way some of their fans behaved towards our fans and players before, during, and after that game was a disgrace. In fact it was probably the start of the recent upsurge in hatred between both sets of fans.
And at least one city fan coach was smashed up that day. Though the cultists tried to deny it and claimed the pictures were Photoshopped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.