Keown!

Dumb ass fucker sat there playing noughts and crosses he’s fooling nobody

Some twat on Sky News Back Pages (on my dodgy box btw) said last night the Tarquin's will win the league this season because the day after we won 4 in a row Arteta took the team out to a restaurant to make sure they'd win the league this season, biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard.
Taking football people out for a meal works! Ferguson did it with all the referees before utd played. Worked for him!

We're getting lectured on being humble in victory from this guy...

arsenal-van.gif

The missing link

To be fair to Keown, I thought that was one of his more well structured and cohesive arguments.

This ladies and gentlemen, is the level of pundit we are treated to in this country.

Man's an absolute balloon and yet another that is stealing a living...............

Look how passive-aggressive he is. Comments like 'I will always support that man' re Guardiola and 'everyone is different, they can celebrate how they want' and 'they should be proud of that' while he's clearly raging haha.
I'm sure Guardiola will sleep a little better knowing that Keown has given him the green light on the above.

Who identifies 'talent' withi the punditry arena.

There surely has to be a market for some considered, articulate and insightful comment.

Surely?

Surely!?!

We're getting lectured on being humble in victory from this guy...

arsenal-van.gif

I was going to post this too. Not forgetting he and his team celebrated in their underwear in front of our fans at the lane when they won the title rubbing it in.

Thats not me complaining either. Some get caught up in the moment, some celebrate in silence etc. It's just his hypocrisy needs pointing out.

Cigar smoking has to be one of the coolest celebrations for me. It's like Ancelotti smoking a Lambert after winning championships too.

I think them choking twice hurts more than he let's on. The fact he's making himself look disinterested at the same time is funny as feck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.