Keown!

I'm sure Guardiola will sleep a little better knowing that Keown has given him the green light on the above.

Who identifies 'talent' withi the punditry arena.

There surely has to be a market for some considered, articulate and insightful comment.

Surely?

Surely!?!
I don't think there is to be honest, not within British punditry anyway lol.

It's all agenda and no insight and nothing articulate.

Even the guys who consider themselves intelligent and a cut above the rest (Jordan, Neville) are far from it.

Dropped his guard the stupid ****
Shows how he must feel commentating on city games, shouty was drawing blood biting his cheek winding the gormless bitter **** up.

tbf you have to have a significant victory in order to be humble in it, until arteta has one we really wont know

Arteta won the top of the PL in April trophy. He's also been top at Christmas. It's just a shame it didn't last until the end of the season on either occasion.

Some twat on Sky News Back Pages (on my dodgy box btw) said last night the Tarquin's will win the league this season because the day after we won 4 in a row Arteta took the team out to a restaurant to make sure they'd win the league this season, biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard.
And Khaldoun said, in his post-season interview, that the first thing he said to Pep, at the end of the West Ham game, was that we start planning for five in a row now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.