Faddy diets that are unsustainable are just a waste of time. As a former pie eating hero of bakers worldwide, I know what I am talking about.

It’s not a diet you need, it’s a new lifestyle for er, life. We get fat l, as we all know, because we eat and drink too fucking much and most are about as active as a dormant volcano.

The first thing to do it stop lying to ourselves about what we eat. Accept we get fat because we allow ourselves to. No **** is ramming food and drink down our throats. Buying chocolate, crisps and a hundred other things. We do. When I had a look in the mirror one day and my fat face looked back at me, I just laughed and said fuck this.

Cut down on all the sweets, chocs etc. Cut down on booze. I didn’t ban them. That’s failure made calories. I just cut right back. I still eat these things and drink, but not as I did. Hangovers now are so fucking awful, that even if I wanted to return to the three faces melted into one big one guy, I still would be wary of overdoing it. Now, don’t get me wrong, my sons and their families are over? I’m on it. But, I can enjoy a drink without being in a waking hell for four days.

Getting your arse off the sofa, wouldn’t be the worst idea ever. Go for a long walk. It not only makes you fitter, burns up calories. It helps your mental health. If you live near the countryside,go. If you don’t, go to a park.

I lost four stone, and if a greedy, drunken bellend like me can do it, any **** can. Lifestyle not Diets. Peace and love.

Last edited:
How’s it going
I fell off the wagon for three months but back on it now. The first time I didn’t research enough and wasting 2-5g of carbs and was over limiting myself. Now I eat much more variety found out I could eat coleslaw and certain chocolate. Doing much better this time

Faddy diets that are unsustainable are just a waste of time. As a former pie eating hero of bakers worldwide, I know what I am talking about.

It’s not a diet you need, it’s a new lifestyle for er, life. We get fat l, as we all know, because we eat and drink too fucking much and most are about as active as a dormant volcano.

The first thing to do it stop lying to ourselves about what we eat. Accept we get fat because we allow ourselves to. No **** is ramming food and drink down our throats. Buying chocolate, crisps and a hundred other things. We do. When I had a look in the mirror one day and my fat face looked back at me, I just laughed and said fuck this.

Cut down on all the sweets, chocs etc. Cut down on booze. I didn’t ban them. That’s failure made calories. I just cut right back. I still eat these things and drink, but not as I did. Hangovers now are so fucking awful, that even if I wanted to return to the three faces melted into one big one guy, I still would be wary of overdoing it. Now, don’t get me wrong, my sons and their families are over? I’m on it. But, I can enjoy a drink without being in a waking hell for four days.

Getting your arse off the sofa, wouldn’t be the worst idea ever. Go for a long walk. It not only makes you fitter, burns up calories. It helps your mental health. If you live near the countryside,go. If you don’t, go to a park.

I lost four stone, and if a greedy, drunken bellend like me can do it, any **** can. Lifestyle not Diets. Peace and love.
Nice little post that pal....basic,layman's language.
Eat well,cut out the processed shite,and exercise....if able....its that easy.
I've been following that methodology for the past 20 years,and I look great.

I fell off the wagon for three months but back on it now. The first time I didn’t research enough and wasting 2-5g of carbs and was over limiting myself. Now I eat much more variety found out I could eat coleslaw and certain chocolate. Doing much better this time
Good news pal. Good luck.

The advice of Ricky Gervais. And spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.