Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not accused you of not liking KDB, feel free to find where I said those words. I delete my posts as not to spam the thread so you'll have to look at your replies to me if you want to see that I never said what you're claiming - this seems to be the stem of your frustration with my posts, but you'll see if you read back that's simply not what I've been aiming at, it's what I perceived as negativity I am disagreeing with.

Unfortunately you've misinterpreted the majority of my comments (e.g. if you get upset by misplaced passes you'll not enjoy watching him) as accusations aimed at you, I don't know your mindset & haven't assumed it either, they're general comments that apply to any viewer, if people get wound up by what I mentioned they'll most likely not like KDB's style - "if" is the key word that tells you I'm not assuming your position in these things & that they're not accusations.

You seem to be taking this as a personal attack (you've referenced me singling out your comments, suggesting accusations etc.), but I'm always an advocate of positivity over negativity, I've no idea who you are (or whether we've clashed in the past) & don't care who I debate with on here, so I wouldn't take it personally if I were you.

But I think we're finally debating my actual point here rather than debating two differing things. Your quote here "it isnt its actually me wanting all the players to get the same treatment", surely you should be advocating we treat the boo boys better, rather than treat the well-liked players less well? You suggest that people being overly positive towards certain players creates negativity towards other players, I don't see that myself - unless you're suggesting the same people who are positive about "fan favourites" are the same people being negative towards other squad members; to which I don't know whether you have any validity in that statement, I don't follow who posts what so won't start up a debate on that with you.

I dont need to go and look, as you say you have deleted your posts and you also edit most of them as well, not only that I not have the inclination, you said in one of your first posts to me that I had a problem with KDB, I dont, so it wasnt me not liking KDB, I had a problem with him. I see you havent argued about any of the other ways you have falisfied my position on him or how you have been wrong.

The only reason I have responded to you is that you continually misrepresent what I have written and the view I hold. You also have made assumptions about how I feel telling me to not be angry when I was far from angry, in a patronising manner, then you comically write "I don't know your mindset & haven't assumed it either". You have been wrong about me in virtually every post you have made but it hasnt stopped you being inaccurate repeatedly. You are at it again saying I have taken it as a personal attack, I havent, its an internet forum, not a blog, people reply to posts its the nature of the beast, I'm just not having you lie about me and what I have posted so I am going to pull you up on it. I honestly havent got a clue who you are on here or in real life, I dont care, you arent special, stop thinking that just because I am not going to let you perpetually distort my point of view, that I give a shit in anyway about what you think or that I am wound up in the slightest. I was more than happy when you said you werent going to reply again, but yet again that wasnt true either and you are still replying

When I mentioned the fact you havent replied to other people saying the same thing, not because I am bothered you are ignoring other people who have agreed with me, some have agreed with you, it was as much me was pointing out there are varying points of view, like there are when you are dealing with opinions not facts, more than anything else.There is no right or wrong, despite you thinking you had the right to tell me that I was wrong for holding an opinion that was different to yours.

If you want your view point to be seen as a general comment to any viewer, I suggest you do that by not replying to a poster, as its more than a fair assumption that if quote a poster, you are aiming the point you are making at that person, as I am sure you are more than aware.

I dont need to go and look, as you say you have deleted your posts and you also edit most of them as well, not only that I not have the inclination, you said in one of your first posts to me that I had a problem with KDB, I dont, so it wasnt me not liking KDB, I had a problem with him. I see you havent argued about any of the other ways you have falisfied my position on him or how you have been wrong.

The only reason I have responded to you is that you continually misrepresent what I have written and the view I hold. You also have made assumptions about how I feel telling me to not be angry when I was far from angry, in a patronising manner, then you comically write "I don't know your mindset & haven't assumed it either". You have been wrong about me in virtually every post you have made but it hasnt stopped you being inaccurate repeatedly. You are at it again saying I have taken it as a personal attack, I havent, its an internet forum, not a blog, people reply to posts its the nature of the beast, I'm just not having you lie about me and what I have posted so I am going to pull you up on it. I honestly havent got a clue who you are on here or in real life, I dont care, you arent special, stop thinking that just because I am not going to let you perpetually distort my point of view, that I give a shit in anyway about what you think or that I am wound up in the slightest. I was more than happy when you said you werent going to reply again, but yet again that wasnt true either and you are still replying

When I mentioned the fact you havent replied to other people saying the same thing, not because I am bothered you are ignoring other people who have agreed with me, some have agreed with you, it was as much me was pointing out there are varying points of view, like there are when you are dealing with opinions not facts, more than anything else.There is no right or wrong, despite you thinking you had the right to tell me that I was wrong for holding an opinion that was different to yours.

If you want your view point to be seen as a general comment to any viewer, I suggest you do that by not replying to a poster, as its more than a fair assumption that if quote a poster, you are aiming the point you are making at that person, as I am sure you are more than aware.

You've done a grand job of showing you don't give a shit lol.... Bluemedic 9.3/10

Oooh i love it when you're all masterful

You've replied to my comments, I can't edit what is quoted in your replies - the replies you send have exactly what I said at the time you responded, I edit out spelling mistakes immediately after posting rather than changing what I've said post discussion if that's what you're suggesting? Everything we've conversed is still on your replies so as I said feel free to go back & look for where I said you don't like De Bruyne - which seems to be what you're attempting to turn this into, me claiming you don't rate the guy.

"You are at it again saying I have taken it as a personal attack", I actually said "You seem to be taking this as a personal attack" & then quantified why it seems that way to me, I didn't say you are taking it as a personal attack, again it wasn't an accusation just an observation. In fact that whole paragraph was nothing but me pointing out there is no animosity towards you in my post, amusingly even me trying to defuse the animosity seems to have caused further animosity, seemingly I can't really win there so I'll leave it.

So yes, evidently we're past the point of an actual discussion on my point & it's turned into a spam fest about who's misinterpreting the others posts more violently that'll no doubt carry on in a circle if I respond in like again, so I'll leave you to have the final say, feel free to message me or however that system works if you actually want to discuss further in a more classy manner than us derailing the thread, expect people don't particularly want to come onto a player performance thread & waste their time reading this lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.