Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it can be mentioned enough that Mourinho sold him. Ahahahahaha.
I don't think it can be mentioned enough that he sold KDB for £17m and then sanctioned signing Pogba for £120m two and a half years later. Never mind that he essentially traded KDB +cash for Schurrle and then Schurrle +cash for Cuadrado.

I don't think it can be mentioned enough that he sold KDB for £17m and then sanctioned signing Pogba for £120m two and a half years later. Never mind that he essentially traded KDB +cash for Schurrle and then Schurrle +cash for Cuadrado.
Yes but he doesn't train well and he doesn't want to fight for his place in the team.

He should have a shot at it on merit once Messi is out of the picture but unfortunately it's going to be Neymar and Bale by virtue of who they play for.
Yep. Bale v Neymar will be the new Ronaldo v Messi. There's Suarez in the picture too, he doesn't seem to be declining any time soon!

There is not one player in the world right now, that a defence would be more fearful of when he's running through the centre. The way he can pass both ways with both feet is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.