Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
CKjeRBaUYAAo3Me.jpg

Pep gave him extended leave after the euro's so he hadn't had much of a pre-season so got fit playing thev first few games,i thought everyone would know that and cut him a break in those first couple of games
It was simply that.
His weight of pass and timing was a little off, while he gained match fitness.
He seems well tuned into everything now and his touch is sublime........ he's a bit good, this lad.

Admittingly it's an old story. But it does nicely illustrate the state of the Brittisch media and segments of sport punditry, and you know they just won't are to ever admit errors and rather will just continue to fuel fires. I don't know which tidbit sport channel it was but someone was heard saying that "KDB's form is a serious 'disgrace?' to Mourinho. Talk about contrast. I had to laugh too when Pep went WTF on the question if he was going for the quadrupple. And to think that supposedly people would need to take the media serious or be informed by it...

TBF, Savage was saying on 606 last night that KDB is currently the best player in the league. Quite amusing driving home and hearing two City fans come on and say that they would not swap Kev for Messi; less amusing that one would swap Nacho for Rashford.
It wasn't Andrew from Milton fucking Keynes was it?

Who the hell is he? That was embarrassing.
£55m whoever signed that cheque must be having nightmares! If there is anyone who does Twitter please tell eamon cuntphy that not only is he a fucking gobshite but he is a fucking clueless gobshite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.