Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
CKjeRBaUYAAo3Me.jpg
John Cross the Mirror !
Say no more

Exactly mate, it's ludicrous. They don't even come up with these opinions from watching them play regularly but, instead, just make up any old drivel to suit their agendas or feed their egos. I'm not against criticism but it's ignorant criticism that annoys me yet their getting paid good money to express it.
Chris Sutton will be the next City hater,re; Leroy Sane in partc.

Heard him two weeks ago on some radio station.two other pundits were saying how Sane is the child of a footballing father and a gymnast mother...and as a result the player shows wonderful balance and composure due to his mothers genes...
Sutton burst out laughing at this point and said in a sneering voice" I don't think his mum being a gymnast has got anything to do with how he plays football"
Now of course,we can see the players fleet footed movement coupled with wonderful balance...just watch Sutton this season,see if he accepts he was wrong...

That's an insult to daft cunts, many of whom go through life putting in an honest days work and without invading the aural privacy of others.
I'm with Aguero on this one. Calling Dunphy daft is making sound harmless and almost cuddly.
He's everything Aguero has described him as and vile bile filled bitter journeyman. Not even a has been but a never has been, who gets away with openly declaring his hate for City and pushing his own agenda of belittling us no matter who he's commenting on.

You want to hear the stuff he said about Pep as well, which is rightly being stuffed down his neck already.

He gets away with this shit getting paid big bucks on RTE out of my licence fee.

The man's a **** of the highest order.

I'm with Aguero on this one. Calling Dunphy daft is making sound harmless and almost cuddly.
He's everything Aguero has described him as and vile bile filled bitter journeyman. Not even a has been but a never has been, who gets away with openly declaring his hate for City and pushing his own agenda of belittling us no matter who he's commenting on.

You want to hear the stuff he said about Pep as well, which is rightly being stuffed down his neck already.

He gets away with this shit getting paid big bucks on RTE out of my licence fee.

The man's a **** of the highest order.

We're derailing the gravy train and making all the pundits who backed the rags at the start of the season look like cunts. It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better

I remember the ridiculous Lipman talking about Aguerro. And to think that herbert gets paid to have an opinion on football!
To be fair, I think most would agree Aguerro was a complete failure.

Serves us right trying to get him cheap at that knock-off market in Madrid.

So many similarities to zidane, the way he slows down, does the step overs and accelerates, it's uncanny.

The delivery of the pass also, absolutely effortless

Worth paying the season ticket just to watch him play

So many similarities to zidane, the way he slows down, does the step overs and accelerates, it's uncanny.

The delivery of the pass also, absolutely effortless

Worth paying the season ticket just to watch him play
Zidane never had the goalscoring threat KDB has, although he did a better job of dictating a game and from a crazily high position in an era in which most playmakers were moved deep due to holding midfield being flooded with bodies. Different players tbh, I think Platini *spits* or Baggio (when he played deeper) is the comparison you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.