Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his best game, but much better once central rather than out wide unsurprisingly. Even when poor he has an impact though, wins the penalty for the second & gets the assist for the 3rd.

At 2-1 just before we got the 3rd he tracked a runner all the way into our box, and ended up clearing it for a corner after their guy took a touch well inside our area about to have a great chance to make it 2-2; that's the sort of thing the manager will love & what I love to see, stops them equalising then sets up our third on the break, great work rate.

Hope he's not seriously injured, could arguably do with a couple weeks rest given his output of late but we need him to be fit & ready for some big games coming up.

Very poor today by his standards. Not like him to make so many wrong choices and fluffed his lines in front of goal once or twice

Much better once moved centrally. Hopefully his injured isn't too serious, didn't look to bad when he came off.

KDB couldnt pass wind today , but he never stopped trying and ran his socks off giving 100% all the time , he may have cost over £50m but he is not a prima donna just gets on with his work

I hope substitution was precautionary, he had a knock or a little strain. Hamstring injury, even the lightest, could mean good four weeks off the pitch. Would be a huge blow.

I hope substitution was precautionary, he had a knock or a little strain. Hamstring injury, even the lightest, could mean good four weeks off the pitch. Would be a huge blow.
Yup, it would be a blow, but we have options to cope if we have to. Midfield trio of Fernandinho, Gundogan and Silva doesn't sound too bad.

Not his best game, but we are a much better side with him than without him. Heading into two tough league games next up as well. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.